What type of questions are asked in chegg?
Hi, Since Chegg caters to students who are graduates or post graduates, the questions in the Subject test are of college level. There would be 10 questions which are of multiple choice type and you need to answer 6 correctly.
What are some common chemistry questions?
- Are two atoms of the same element identical?
- Can water stay liquid below zero degrees Celsius?
- Can you light diamond on fire?
- How bad of an alcoholic do you have to be to have your brain affected?
- How can glass be a liquid if it’s so hard?
- How do I know if something is an acid so I can avoid eating it?
How does chegg India work?
Chegg pays its experts for every correct answer contributed. The payment process works like a breeze. Payments for a particular month are directly transferred to the bank account of an expert by the 15th of the succeeding month. This way, you can become the controller of your own earnings.
What app can solves chemistry problems?
1. Equate Formula Solver. Equate is an app which collates a library of useful chemistry formulas, equations spanning across several topics, and enables the user to initially solve problems, and then challenge themselves with questions to apply their understanding and to build confidence in using these formulas.
What is your CF score if none of the answers in Chegg?
It’s usually the percentage of good ratings your solutions earn, and it’s based on student and in-house Quality team ratings. Maintaining a CF score of 80 percent or higher is recommended to continue contributing to the Chegg Q&A board.
What is the minimum CF score in Chegg?
To continue contributing on Chegg Q&A board, you are advised to maintain a healthy CF score of 80% and above. Note: Low CF scores are grounds for revocation of authoring privileges.
Is there a chemistry app?
We have curated a list of the best chemistry learning apps, do check them out!
- Periodic Table 2021 – Chemistry.
- Chemistry Pro 2021 – Notes, Dictionary & Elements.
- Periodic Table 2021 PRO – Chemistry.
- Chemical Formulas Quiz.
- Equate Formula Solver.
- Molecule 3D.
- Wolfram Alpha.
What happens if my CF score is 0?
A CF Score is a score which calculates the like vs. dislike %. The score goes from 0% to 100% where 0% relates total dislikes, vs. 100% which relates totally liked answer.
Does skipping questions affect CF score?
Skipping more questions with valid reason will not lead to revocation of your account or decrease in CF score. Although, it may limit your earnings as you will only be authoring questions from limited pool of questions.