For high-quality writing of term paper on his own, each student must first understand what it is. And so, the term paper – is independently conducted by the student research on a specific topic of the subject. However, not all students conscientiously approach to writing term papers, resorting to the services of buying term paper.
The purpose of writing a term paper
The purpose of writing a term paper is to consolidate the knowledge of the passed academic discipline. From the point of view of the teacher term paper is the best way to check the level of assimilation of knowledge of students in a particular subject and the ability to practically apply this knowledge in the professional field.
The theme of each term paper is approved at the appropriate department, then with these topics familiarize students and those, in turn, choose topics that are closer to them. It often happens that students are deprived of the right to choose the topic of the term paper, in this case, the topics are distributed to students in accordance with the list.
Instructions for writing a term paper
- The first thing to do after choosing the topic of the term paper is to go to the library and find sources of information for writing it.
- On the basis of the information collected for writing the term paper, you need to make its plan, which must be approved by the head of the term paper. Working on this, remember that the term paper should contain at least 2 chapters, each of which should be 2-3 paragraphs. The total volume of the term paper should be 25-30 sheets.
- Start writing the introduction. Here you can specify the current issues on which the study is conducted, as well as the methods by which the study is conducted. At this stage, you can write only a draft version of the introduction, as it will be much easier to write a ready-made version of the introduction on the basis of ready theoretic and practical parts.
- Writing the main part. Try in 2-3 chapters of this part to give a comprehensive description of the studied object and reveal the theme of the term paper. Chapters should be divided into the same number of paragraphs. Highlight the thesis and give their justification. Present the material sequentially, so that each subsequent question is a continuation of the previous one.
- On the basis of the finished theoretical part, you can begin to implement the practice. This part of the term paper is written according to a certain template and should contain:
- the beginning, that gives a detailed description of the object of the study;
- the goals and objectives of the study;
- techniques that were used in the course of the study;
- a detailed description of the actions carried out to collect information and assess the collected data;
- processing of the data;
- Writing a conclusion. It is a short but meaningful conclusion. Introduction and conclusion are directly related. If the introduction identifies the goals and objectives of the term paper, then the conclusion assesses the achievement of these goals and objectives. The conclusion also concludes about the significance of this term paper for modern science.
- Make a list of sources used. Do not forget that this list is made in alphabetical order. In compiling the list of sources used to use existing regulatory documents.
- Proceed with the design of applications. The applications include graphs, tables and illustrations. Application’s pages are not usually numbered.
- The final stage of the process of writing the term paper is its verification by the head. If the teacher found in your term paper mistakes or shortcomings, it will definitely need to be eliminated.
After the term paper is written and checked by the head, the student will have to prepare on the protection of his work. For this, he needs to make notes on the main provisions and points of term paper.