Where is the best air quality in China?
China’s Five Best Cities for Air Quality
- Sanya. Sanya. Sanya is the city with the best air quality in China.
- Guilin. Guilin.
- Kunming, Yunnan Province. Kunming.
- Lhasa, Tibet. Lhasa.
- Xiamen. Xiamen.
Is Fujian polluted?
In detail, the over-standard rates of Cd, Cr, Pb, As, Cu and Ni in the total soil samples were 32.72%, 0.37%, 0.74%, 15.07%, 9.19% and 16.54%, respectively. This may indicate that some of the soil samples in the paddy field of Fujian province were polluted.
What is the air quality in China right now?
China – States Air Pollution Level
What is the most air pollution city in China?
Rankings: Most Polluted Cities in China (2020)
- Anyang Henan Province (44 μg/m3)
- Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province (43 μg/m3)
- Xinxiang, Henan Province (41 μg/m3)
- Xuchang, Henan Province (41 μg/m3)
- Tianjin, Tianjin Province (40 μg/m3)
- Taiyuan, Shanxi Province (39 μg/m3)
- Zhengzhou, Henan Province (39 μg/m3)
Which city in China is ranked as the least polluted?
Rankings: Least Polluted Cities in China (2020)
- Lhasa, Tibet (8.8 μg/m3)
- Haikou, Hainan (11 μg/m3)
- Xiamen, Fujian (15.4 μg/m3)
- Shenzhen, Guangdong (15.9 μg/m3)
- Shantou, Guangdong (17.3 μg/m3)
- Yunfu, Guangdong (17.8 μg/m3)
- Fuzhou, Fujian (18.2 μg/m3)
- Kunming, Yunan (18.7 μg/m3)
Which city in China has the best weather?
Top 5 Warm Places to Visit in China – Relax and Bath in the Sun of the South
- Top 1: Yunnan Province (Kunming, Dali, Lijiang, Xishuangbanna, Yuanyang, Tengchong)
- Top 2: Fujian Province (Xiamen, Fujian Tulou)
- Top 3: Amazing Great Bay Area (Hong Kong, Macao, Shenzhen, Guangzhou)
- Top 4: Hainan Island (Sanya, Haikou)
Which is the best part of China?
15 Best Places to Visit in China
- Beijing: Home of the Imperial Palace and Forbidden City. The Forbidden City in Beijing.
- Historic Xi’an: The Terracotta Army and More. Terracotta warriors in Xian.
- Hong Kong. Hong Kong.
- Guilin and Yangshuo.
- Ningbo and the Tianyi Ge Library.
- Hangzhou and the Historic Grand Canal.