What business can I do with 100k pesos?
9 Business Ideas Worth ₱100,000 Or Less
- Business Idea 1: Street Food Business.
- Business Idea 2: Gotohan and Mamihan.
- Business Idea 3: Videoke Rentals.
- Business Idea 4: Farming.
- Business Idea 5: Cellphone Repair.
- Business Idea 6: Carwash shop.
- Business Idea 7: Clothing store.
- Business Idea 8: Photography.
What franchise can I buy for 100k in the Philippines?
Here are some options when it comes to franchising for under 100K in the Philippines.
- Star Frappe – Franchise Fee: P99,000. This cost is for setting up a Star Frappe coffee franchise Kiosk.
- Water Refilling Station – Aquabest – Franchise Fee: P100,000.
What is the most profitable business to start with 100k?
Most Profitable Business to Start with 100k Online
- Cryptocurrency Trading.
- Web & mobile app development.
- Launch your SEO agency.
- Start a Digital Marketing Agency.
- Start an eCommerce Store.
- Start an eCommerce Store.
How can I invest 100K?
You could invest your $100,000 in real estate, real estate investment trusts (REITs), stocks, or other securities. Thoroughly research your options and speak with a professional, such as a broker or investment advisor, to help you choose the investment that will generate the income you desire.
What business can I start with 100K in 2021?
Here are 60 good businesses to start with 100k in Nigeria:
- Cooking & delivery business.
- Content writer.
- Car wash business.
- Daycare services.
- Fairly used goods or second hand items.
- Laundry business.
- Mini importation business.
- Production and sales of hand sanitizers.
How can I invest 100k?
What’s the best thing to do with 100k?
Got $100K to spare? Here are 5 smart ways to invest it, while minimizing risk
- Try your hand in the stock market.
- Capitalize on the hot real estate market.
- Store some money away in retirement accounts.
- Reach out to the community with peer-to-peer (P2P) lending.
- Get help with your investments.
What can I invest in with 100K?
17 Ways to Invest 100K Safely
- Pay off your debt. The easiest way to invest your money is by paying off debt.
- Portfolio management.
- Real estate.
- Index funds.
- Mutual funds.
- Max out your retirement accounts.
- Start a business.
- Invest in art.
What can I do with 100K?
What businesses to start with 100k in the Philippines?
When looking at businesses to start with 100K in the Philippines, you essentially have two options for a food cart business in the Philippines. The first option is to start a food cart business yourself.
How to start a food cart business with 100k in Philippines?
When looking at businesses to start with 100K in the Philippines, you essentially have two options for a food cart business in the Philippines. The first option is to start a food cart business yourself. The second option is to work with a franchising company.
What is the best online business to start with 100K?
The last online business to start with 100K in the Philippines came in a social media consultancy business. Starting a social media business is a great online business for those skillful in managing social media accounts. One of the most important tasks for a social media consultancy business is the growth of its platform.
What is the most promising business model with 100K pesos?
I’m going to share you a business model that you can literally start with your 100k pesos capital, and for me, this is the most promising business model in this coming future. The most promising business model that I’m talking about is E-commerce.