How do you pair a Capello speaker?
- Press the POWER ON/OFF button to turn on Ci320.
- Then press the SOURCE or BLUETOOTH PAIR button. The amber LED of Bluetooth indicator will flash.
- Turn on your A2DP Bluetooth device and enable Bluetooth.
- Search for Bluetooth devices and select “Ci320”.
How do I connect to my Shen Zhen speaker?
How to pair device using Bluetooth: Power on both speakers and ensure that the indicator light flashes slowly (this means that the device is in Bluetooth pairing mode). Bluetooth audio power keys to enter the search pairing mode. After about 15s, the connection is successful.
How do I pair a Bluetooth speaker?
What to Know
- Put your Bluetooth device in pairing mode by pressing and holding the Power button or Pairing button.
- iPhone: Go to Settings > Bluetooth > Other devices. Tap the device to connect.
- Android: Go to Settings > Connected devices > Bluetooth. Select Pair new device and then tap the speaker’s name.
How do I use a Bluetooth speaker?
Go to settings in your phone (both Android and iOS) and select the Bluetooth settings option….Here are few easy steps to connect and use your Bluetooth speakers:
- Steps to connect Bluetooth speaker.
- Put the speaker in pairing mode.
- Switch on Bluetooth on mobile phone.
- Wait for the phone to connect.
- Connect and Play music.
How do you turn on a Shenzhen speaker?
1: Power 2: Pause/Play 3: Vol-/ Previous Track 4: Vol+/Next Track 5: Charging Indicator 6: Aux in Port 7: USB Charging Port How to power on or off the device: Press and hold the power button to turn the speaker on or off. The blue indicator will flash quickly with a voice prompt indicating the device is powered on.
What is 16WMS129?
Shen Zhen DNS 16WMS129-BLK Rugged Water-Resistant Wireless Speaker – Black.
How do I connect my wireless speaker?
How do you connect your phone to a wireless speaker?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
What is TWS button?
It’s called True Wireless Stereo (TWS), and it’s a unique Bluetooth feature that will let you enjoy true stereo sound quality without the use of cables or wires. TWS works as follows: You pair a primary Bluetooth speaker to your preferred Bluetooth-enabled audio source.
How do I activate TWS?
Titanium TWS & Splash-Proof Speaker Turn on each speaker by long pressing the “Power On” button until you hear the confirmation message “Power on, your speaker is ready to pair”. Long press the “Mode” button on any of the speakers, until you hear “Connected successfully”. Your speakers are now connected in TWS mode.
Is 16wms129 speaker waterproof?
Answer: No, water resistant, not waterproof.
How do you set the date and time?
Set your phone’s date and time manually
- On your Android phone, open Settings, then: Android 9 select System > Date and Time. Android 8 select General Management > Date and Time.
- Select Set date, then the desired date on the calendar, and tap Done.
- Select Set time, then set the desired time on the clock, and tap Done.