How do you change the roller on a Fujitsu fi 7160?
(1) Replacing the Brake Roller
- Remove all documents from the ADF paper chute (Feeder).
- Pull the ADF release tab towards you to open the ADF.
- Remove the brake rollers.
- Remove the brake rollers from their shaft.
- Attach new brake rollers on the shaft.
- Attach the shaft.
- Attach the shaft.
- Reset the brake roller counter.
How do I reset my Fujitsu fi 7160 consumables?
Reset the sheet counters in the following procedure:
- Confirm that the scanner is connected to the computer, then turn on the scanner.
- Open the [Software Operation Panel] window.
- From the listing on the left, select [Device Setting].
- After replacing a consumable, click the [Clear] button for the replaced consumable.
How do I reset my Fujitsu scanner counter?
What does the orange light mean on ScanSnap?
The ScanSnap Battery Indicator Was Flashing in Orange. The ScanSnap Battery Runs Out Fast. The ScanSnap Is Not Connected to the Network. Cannot change the access point to another one on the same network.
How do I install scan utility for Windows?
Install or add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth scanner
- Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners or use the following button. Open the Printers & scanners settings.
- Select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find nearby scanners, then choose the one you want to use, and select Add device.
What is a consumable in a scanner?
Consumables improve your scanner after consistent use, by improving paper handling ability or general performance. Scanner roller kits should be replaced every 12 months to maintain a high level of performance. In addition, we stock optional scanner accessories.
How do I reset my Fujitsu consumables?
How do you change the rollers on a s1500 ScanSnap?
Hold the Pickup tabs and lift up to remove the Sheet Guide. Rotate the Pick Roller Bushing on the end of Pick Roller Shaft in the direction of the arrow. Lift up slightly on the Tab shown and slide the Pick Roller off of the shaft in the direction of the arrow while the assembly is out of the scanner.