How do I fix YouTube running slow?
Follow steps below to choose a lower quality settings.
- Open the YouTube video.
- Click the Settings gear icon at the right bottom corner.
- Click Quality.
- Choose a lower quality than the one you’re currently using. Try all lower quality one by one until the problem resolves.
How do I keep YouTube running all night?
Use Desktop Mode on Android
- Search for the video you want to play.
- Once the site refreshes, press the start button to play the video.
- Swipe down to reach the control center, and find the video in your settings.
- Turn off your screen, or switch to another app, and YouTube will continue to play.
Why is YouTube running slow on my phone?
Many Android phones have a WiFi Optimization feature that saves battery while connected to a WiFi network. When enabled, this feature may throttle your connection and lead to YouTube streaming slow. Here’s how to disable WiFi Optimization: Go to “Settings” and tap on “Connections”
Why is my YouTube taking a long time to load?
There are many reasons for this issue: an overloaded YouTube server, problems with your router, or Internet connection. There might also be browser issues such as outdated browser software or associated plug-ins. In this article, we describe several step-by-step solutions to address YouTube running/loading slow.
Is there a YouTube sleep timer?
Step 1: Open Sleep Timer and tap on the three-dot button on the top-right corner. Select Settings > Player to start on launch, and select YouTube Music from the list. Step 2: Head back, set the timer, and tap on the Start Player button.
How do I stop YouTube app from pausing?
The best way to stop YouTube from pausing is to download AutoTube or YouTube Auto Pause Blocker. YouTube has an Auto-Pause feature that detects inactivity and pauses your content if you’re away too long. These browser extensions prevent this by making you appear to be active on the page.
How do you put a time limit on YouTube?
Set a timer
- Tap the Lock in the bottom corner of any page in the app.
- Read and enter the numbers that appear or enter your custom passcode.
- Select Timer .
- Use the slider bar or the and icons to set a time limit.
- Tap Start timer.
Why does YouTube app keep pausing?
Most often than not, the main reason behind the “YouTube keeps pausing or stopping” issue is buffering. Buffering occurs when the video isn’t fully loaded. An unloaded video will keep stopping at certain points until it fully loads.
How do I clear the YouTube cache?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
What is cache in YouTube app?
The cache remembers parts of pages, like images, to help them open faster during your next visit.
How to fix YouTube running slow?
How to fix YouTube running slow? If playback doesn’t begin shortly, try restarting your device. Videos you watch may be added to the TV’s watch history and influence TV recommendations. To avoid this, cancel and sign in to YouTube on your computer. An error occurred while retrieving sharing information. Please try again later.
How to update the YouTube app on Android?
Step by step instructions: 1 Open the Google Play Store app. 2 Tap on “My apps & games.” 3 Tap the “Update” button next to the YouTube app if an update is available.
How to fix YouTube not working on Android?
It’s an easy and quick fix that only takes a minute or so. If you find YouTube not working, simply press and hold the power button on your device, and tap the restart option that appears on the screen. After the smartphone turns back on, open the YouTube app and check if the problem has been solved.
Why can’t I run older versions of an app?
Running older versions of an app is usually not an issue, but it can sometimes create some conflicts. This is especially the case with more extensive updates, or upgrades that include server-side changes. Make sure you’re running the latest version of the app. It may also help to see if everything else is updated.