Today we will speak about essay writing service and the main question that we should answer is “Can essay writing be easy or it is hard work for those who have a special ability for this?” The “essay” is the direction of creativity. It can be easily compared with the usual composition. Naturally, you need to know certain rules for writing such as “work”. An essay is a kind of essay which is small and set out in the free form. The essay outlines the author’s own thoughts, experience and opinion on some issues or subject.
Plan of an essay
How to write an essay? It may seem that it can be easy to put your thoughts on any issue on paper. But as a rule, the person who writes the essay faces some difficulties in drawing up the structure (or plan) of the essay. Writing an essay should begin with some important aspects:
- The style of the essay should be supported by the author’s own emotions, opinions and visions;
- The subject of the material must be clearly marked. A question is posed. the reader’s attention is drawn to the text object in the introduction and conclusions are drawn on it in the conclusion;
- There should be the correct arrangement of the “question-answer” in paragraphs, harmonious and smooth transitions between them.
Like any text, an essay has its own “skeleton”. Let’s talk about the structure of the essay. It should be:
- Thesis statement of the author or a question (object) is at first;
- The argumentation of the questions should be posted.
It is necessary to argue the question, problem or object and it should be described in a different way: historical facts, observations, quotations from articles or scientific works and similar methods.
According to this an essay acquires the following plan:
- Thesis and its arguments.
- The controversery idea and its thesis and its arguments.
- Your own opinion.
It should also be remembered that the essay answers the question posed at the beginning. And you need to stick to this in the course of writing the entire text.
For example, if you write an essay about some problem, in conclusion, should be the answer to how to avoid it next time and what conclusions should be made. If an essay is about some event, then the answer will be what it led to and whether it should be repeated.
Essay writing rules
There are several recommendations and a common feature.
Firstly we will talk about recommendations for writing an essay:
- The structure of the essay consists of an introduction, thesis, argument, conclusion. There may be any number of abstracts as well as arguments to them;
- The thesis may be unique and specified in the introduction;
- The text of the essay is designed for the reader who has an idea about the issue. That is, in the essay you should not “discover America” and talk to the reader about a problem that is familiar to him.
Problems and possible difficulties in writing an essay
The most common problems of an essay are confusion of thoughts and their incorrect statement. One can write an essay correctly only when he clearly understand what it should be discussed. Moreover, one should remember the most frequent mistakes:
- Sticking to the main theme of the text. Answering the question one talk only about the topic and tell about himself and do not go into thinking about the eternal, etc.;
- Clarity of phrases and thoughts, exclusion of complex and non-specific sentences and turns;
- Mandatory proofreading. One writes for people and as usual for specific people. Read the text several times, wondering if they will understand you correctly;
- In the arguments do not use scientific terminology, write your own language;
- Do not understand the preceding paragraph so that your opinion in the arguments does not seem to be justified;
- Filling the text with your emotions.
Difficulties in writing an essay can arise only in case you do not know what to write about. Study and understand the topic properly at first.
How to write an essay
While reading the entire article, understand what an essay is about, think about the plan and its structure, learn what type of essay is, and also imagine possible problems while writing, then surely you have a question: “How to write your own”.
Only you can answer this question. This is equally true when writing a modern essay and a paper on social studies at school and for a small essay for a friend. So as you can see, everyone can do it easily just knowing and using these tips.