How do you accept teams on GotSport?
Once you have selected your desired teams, click the “Edit Registrations” button that appears at the top of your list. Step Seven: From this page, you can select the checkbox next to “Accepted/Active” and then click “Save” to accept/activate all the selected teams.
Are GotSport and GotSoccer the same?
GotSport is what you used to register for the Conference. GotSoccer is the older software that’s still in use for many states and tournaments and houses all the rankings information.
How do you add players on Gotsport?
Log into your team’s account for the current tournament application under “Team Account” at www.gotsport.com Once you are in your account, click on “Roster”. This will be located on the Gray Bar on the top of the page. Once in the “Roster” section, scroll down and click on the “Add Player” button.
How do you add a roster on Gotsport?
Creating an Event Roster as an Admin
- Click on “Club Management” then click “Roster Builder”
- Select your “Event Roster” then click “Submit”
- Click the checkbox’s of the players you want to put on a team. Then find the team over on the right side of page, and click “Add To Team”
How do you create a roster on Gotsoccer?
More videos on YouTube
- From the team overview, click “Roster”
- Select the event in the roster dropdown.
- Once all the players are added to the team player list, click the blue “Generate Roster” button.
What does Flight 2 mean in soccer?
Flight 2 is a more competitive level of play. These games are scheduled geographically and they play a 16-game season, just like Flight 3. These teams participate in the SOCAL State Cup. The college age players have the option to participate in our College Showcases too. Flight 1 is the top level of competition.
How do I register as a GotSport coach?
New coaches and managers (12 steps)
- SELECT THE PROGRAM YOU’RE COACHING.
- REGISTER AS A PARENT FIRST.
- CREATE YOUR GOTSPORT ACCOUNT.
- REGISTER AS A COACH.
- COMPLETE YOUR COACH PROFILE.
- EMERGENCY CONTACT INFO.
- ANSWER QUESTIONS.
- SELECT A “PAYMENT PLAN” (IT’S FREE)
How do I add a coach on GotSport?
Once you get to the Roster Builder page select the “Coaches” Tab. Here you will click and drag the Coach to the desired team on the right. The Coach will now appear on the team account.
How do I enter my GotSport scores?
- Entering Scores in GotSport.
- Sign in to SYSTEM.GOTSPORT.COM with your individual username and password.
- Choose TEAM MANAGEMENT.
- Choose MATCHES.
- Entering Scores in GotSport.
- Choose the current event.
- Click on the three dots, then choose MATCH STATS to enter scores.
- Enter score, then SAVE.
How do I schedule a game on GotSport?
Click on the Date that you want to schedule games for. Your Unscheduled Matches are at the bottom of the page. To schedule those matches, click and drag the Four Directional Arrow to a field and time slot. You will then see that game on the schedule.
How do I download a GotSoccer roster?
Above the official roster, you will see a series of PDF Links. Clicking any of these will download the official document directly to your computer.