The thesis conclusion involves achieving the goals that were set in the introduction and simply describes all the achievements and difficulties of the candidate during the execution of the work. Most often, the Commission look at the introduction, a few pages of the work and the conclusion, and the analysis of such a simple cut determine the degree of competence of the author.
Therefore, you should be very careful about its preparation, taking into account the following points. The final part of the study is best written in the end. Once the remaining chapters of the thesis have been compiled, you will have an accurate opinion about the work, and you will see it as a whole, not in parts. The final conclusions are usually in tune with the objectives set out in the introductory Chapter.
Therefore, if at the beginning of the work the tasks that need to be solved are set, then at the end it is indicated to which of them it was possible to choose a solution and to which was not. Speaking about the structure of the final part, it is worth noting that first, you need to describe the General conclusions and only then move on to the private. In the final part of the work also indicate the conclusions that were made separately by Chapter. It is important to remember that they must be coherent and logically correctly built.
It is also necessary to prescribe the practical application of the derived results. In this case, each conclusion should be formulated clearly and concisely. In some situations, it is possible to give recommendations and describe further prospects for the study of the topic you are considering. At the end of the final part must follow the General conclusion that should include only the thoughts of the author of this work, his conclusions, assumptions. Our best dissertation writing services is always ready to offer help.
What is the conclusion in the thesis?
It is accepted to allocate the following paragraphs of the conclusion:
- The relevance of the problem for the scientific sphere;
- A brief overview of the theoretical part with practical experiments;
- The aim of the study was;
- The following tasks were set…;
- The following methods were used…;
- The study involved…. man …;
- Obtained result.…
The conclusion is a logical extension of the introduction, so you can safely be guided by the goals and objectives of this Chapter. In conclusion, it is necessary to specify which areas of science can apply the knowledge obtained as a result of the thesis. Forecasting of the use of results in various branches of science or production is welcomed.
Along with the theoretical conclusions, the final Chapter is required to indicate the results of practical experiments conducted in the course of work. It is worth noting that there are no special requirements for the design and writing of the final part of the thesis. But at the same time, there are certain rules that still should be followed:
- in conclusion, brief conclusions should be presented on all substantive chapters of the work, refutation or confirmation of the hypothesis stated at the beginning of the study, the characteristics of the approbation, own conclusions;
- it is in the final part should be painted solutions to the problems posed in the introduction, or be indicated why they could not be solved;
- here it is necessary to specify the personal contribution of the researcher, what he did or opened in the framework of this topic;
- in this part of the text you also need to specify the scientific novelty that has been achieved both in theory and in practice;
- In the course of reading it should be clear whether the author of this scientific work has managed to achieve its main goal or not.
In conclusion of this article, I would like to say that the conclusion is a clearly derived structural component of the scientific text, which is based on a certain scheme. To write a good conclusion, you need to be well aware of what the other parts of your work are, how they relate to each other, and so on. There is also a clear link between the final and introductory chapters. Therefore, before writing the results, it does not hurt to go back to the beginning and check. As far as you were able to carry out your main idea, for which, in fact, your candidate’s or doctoral dissertation was written.