Can you look up an Apple ID?
You can also try to look into a bunch of Apple apps to find your Apple ID, no wonder which device you use, whether it’s an iPad, an Android smartphone, or a smart TV, all you need is to have your account logged in in these apps. Head into the settings or profile and find your Apple ID.
How do you find iPhone ID?
If you’ve forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number
- On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch. Tap Settings, then tap your name.
- On your Mac. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID.
- On your PC. Open iCloud for Windows, then look for your Apple ID under your name.
How do I look up Apple users?
Sign in to the Apple ID website (https://appleid.apple.com) and review all the personal and security information in your account to see if there is any information that someone else has added. If you have two-factor authentication turned on, review trusted devices for any devices that you don’t recognize.
How can I recover my Apple ID without email and password?
If you can’t change or reset your password
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose to answer your security questions, get an email, or enter your Recovery Key.* Learn what to do if you don’t receive your verification or reset email.
How do I Find my Device’s Apple ID number?
Use your PC to see where you’re signed in 1 Open iCloud for Windows. 2 Click Account Details, then click Manage Apple ID. 3 Click any device name to view that device’s information, such as the device model, serial number, and OS version. The information might vary depending on the device type.
How do I sign in to find my iPhone?
To sign in to Find My iPhone, go to icloud.com/find. In Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, click All Devices. Select the device you want to locate.
What is Your Apple ID?
Your Apple ID is the account you use for all Apple services. Manage your Apple ID Loading…
How do I locate another device in Find my iPhone?
To locate another device, click the name of the current device in the center of the toolbar to access the Devices list, then select a new device. Note: If you’re no longer using a device, remove it from your account so it doesn’t appear in Find My iPhone.