Who owned CSGO Lounge?
CSGO Lounge, one of the many controversial Counter-Strike gambling sites to come under fire in recent months, is majority-owned by ESForce Holding, the same organization that owns top Counter-Strike team Virtus.pro.
Can you bet skins on CSGO?
There are a number of betting sites that allow players to use CSGO skins in place of cash for deposits. This usually requires extra steps of using a separate trading hub site. Instead of being converted into real-life money, the skins are then turned into a currency used on the specific site.
How do you bet on skins?
To buy skins, players deposit money into an account on Valve’s multiplayer gaming platform Steam. The cash is converted into credits, and can’t be converted back again. Players use the credits to buy skins for CS:GO and other games in the Steam Market, and store their skins in their personal Steam library.
Are CS:GO gambling sites legal?
Following a 2018 Supreme Court decision, sports betting is now legal in many US states (opens in new tab), creating an opening for an esports betting industry that doesn’t obscure itself with CS:GO skins or other non-currency tokens.
Where can I bet on CSGO?
Top CSGO Betting Sites
- BetUS – Best CSGO Betting Site for US Customers.
- BetOnline – Best CSGO Event Coverage.
- MyBookie – Posts Early CSGO Betting Odds.
- SportsBetting.ag – Great Coverage of All Major Esports.
- *Betway – Most CSGO Betting Markets.
- *22Bet – Best CSGO Betting Bonuses.
How do you bet in CSGO?
How to Bet on CSGO
- Go to a reputable site from our list of CSGO betting sites.
- Register for the website.
- Deposit the money you wish to gamble.
- Claim your potential.
- Choose a match to make a bet on and play around with the different types of bets and see what the odds are.
Can you gamble CS:GO skins?
Some of the websites created to help with trading of Global Offensive skins started offering mechanisms for gambling with skins, appearing to avoid the conflation with real-world currency. These originated as sites that allowed players to use skins to bet on esport matches.