Can I travel to China from Switzerland?
Complete the required Covid-19 tests at Zurich airport 1 PCR test and 1 IgM test. Covid-19 Test Centers at Zurich Airport for SWISS Passengers to China Mainland. Negative test result certificates need to be verified by Chinese embassy/consulate in the same consular area.
Do Chinese citizens need a visa for Switzerland?
Switzerland schengen visa is required for Chinese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Switzerland schengen visa. A total of 12 documents are required for applying Switzerland schengen visa.
Can you get a tourist visa for China now?
Tourism in China requires a visa and is typically a single entry visa with a stay duration of 30 days. US citizens may be eligible for a 10-year multiple entry visa. The tourism visa requires your passport to be valid for at least 6 months and it must have at least two blank pages.
Which countries fly direct to Shanghai?
China Eastern, Virgin Atlantic, British Airways all fly direct to Shanghai.
Which countries have a Chinese embassy?
- Antigua and Barbuda. St. John’s (Embassy)
- Argentina. Buenos Aires (Embassy)
- Bahamas. Nassau (Embassy)
- Barbados. Bridgetown (Embassy)
- Bolivia. La Paz (Embassy) Santa Cruz (Consulate General)
- Brazil. Brasília (Embassy) Recife (Consulate General)
- Canada. Ottawa (Embassy)
- Chile. Santiago (Embassy)
Are KLM flying to China?
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to China, serving all the largest airports in the country, including Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG), Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK), Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN) and several more destinations in …
What countries have Chinese embassies?
- Chinese Embassy in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Chinese Embassy in Bahamas.
- Chinese Embassy in Barbados.
- Chinese Embassy in Canada.
- Chinese Embassy in Costarica.
- Chinese Embassy in Cuba.
- Chinese Embassy in Dominica.
- Chinese Embassy in Dominican Republic.
Does America have a Chinese embassy?
The people’s Republic of China currently maintains one Embassy in Washington D.C., but also maintains 5 consulates-general in the following U.S. cities: New York, NY; Chicago, IL; San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Houston, TX.