What is IndigoVision control center?
Control Center utilizes IndigoVision’s Distributed Network Architecture which removes the requirement for a central server meaning you never lose access to live video. You’ll benefit from reduced bandwidth, low latency and you’ll never have to worry about a single point of failure.
How do I use IndigoVision?
To access IndigoVision, submit an IT request….Recording from a touch panel
- Press the ‘Recording Control’ button on the touch panel. A pop-up menu will open.
- To start a recording, press and hold the large button for the camera you want to record.
- To stop the recording, press and hold the large button until it turns grey.
What is a camera gateway?
Camera Gateway™ is a software service that can be installed on a Windows based server, giving customers total flexibility. The service enables multiple clients to stream and view video from the same camera.
What is camera integration?
An integration is defined as the interval during which the camera’s clocks are set to trap and retain charge. The integration is delimited by the behaviour of the readout electronics, and is entirely independent of the exposure made by the shutter.
How do I integrate my IP camera?
Here is how to proceed:
- Take an Ethernet cable to connect the LAN port on the external PoE switch and the router. Then connect the router with the non-PoE NVR.
- Use Ethernet cables to connect all IP cameras to the PoE switch RJ45 ports.
- Use an HDMI cable or VGA cable to connect the monitor and the NVR.
Do all cameras have RTSP?
Every camera is going to have a unique RTSP address and the format is going to vary between different types of cameras.
How can I watch my security cameras on my computer?
Security Camera Live Feed via Web Browser
- Find your security camera’s IP address.
- Open a browser of your choice and type in the IP address.
- Enter login information.
- Find the HTTP port number used by the cameras and change the port number.
- Reboot the security camera so you can save the changes.
Can VLC play RTSP?
Using the VLC player, you can play the video streaming via RTSP protocol.
Why choose IndigoVision?
Products that make you feel safe, by design. IndigoVision is a developer of complete, end-to-end video security solutions from security cameras to video recorders to body worn cameras to security management software, so performance and stability go hand-in-hand.
What is IndigoVision’s distributed network architecture?
People’s lives can change in seconds so IndigoVision’s Distributed Network Architecture (DNA) makes those seconds count. Our DNA removes the requirement for a central server so that you can view footage without any camera lag and always have access to live video even if your NVR goes down.
Can third party systems receive events from IndigoVision?
Third party events can trigger a wide range of actions within the IndigoVision system including starting recordings, displaying live video, moving PTZ cameras and sending notification emails. Some third party systems can also receive events from IndigoVision.See the full list here. What is ONVIF compliance and why is it important?
How does control center integrate with other systems?
Control Center integrates with third party systems such as access control and intruder detection systems. The modules allow a flow of events between IndigoVision and the external system in a totally seamless fashion to deliver a fully integrated security solution.