What is in the Minneapolis Convention Center?
The Minneapolis Convention Center, sitting on the south side of downtown, hosts meetings, conferences, sporting events, shows, expos and more in its 475,000 feet of exhibit space and 87 meeting rooms.
What is there to do in Minneapolis without a car?
Easy Ways to Get Around Minneapolis Without a Car
- Bus. Of course there’ s the bus, and at UST there’s even the inter-campus shuttle to get you from the St.
- Light rail. Light rail is expanding, with the newly opened Green Line.
- Car Sharing. This could be a whole post in itself.
How do I spend a day in Minneapolis?
How to Spend 24 Hours in Minneapolis, MN
- Wake up at Hotel Alma.
- Run around the Chain of Lakes.
- Eat breakfast at The Lynhall.
- Wander galleries at the Institute of Art.
- Admire the city atop the Guthrie Theater.
- Uncover history at the Mill City Museum.
- Grab a beer at Modist Brewing.
- Stroll along the Mississippi River.
Is public transportation free in Minneapolis?
Public Transportation Bus fares range from $2.00 to $3.25, depending on time of day. To ride a few blocks in the Downtown Zone, the fare is $. 50. “Free Ride” buses will take you along Nicollet Mall.
Is there anything to do in Minneapolis?
Top Attractions in Minneapolis
- Minnehaha Park. 2,477. Parks • Waterfalls.
- Minneapolis Institute of Art. 2,371. Art Museums.
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. 1,781. Points of Interest & Landmarks • Gardens.
- Target Field. 3,025. Sports Complexes.
- Minnehaha Falls. 467.
- Mill City Museum. 1,550.
- Guthrie Theater. 1,047.
- Chain of Lakes. 407.
How many days do you need to see Minneapolis?
Spend two days getting to know Minneapolis and the perks and quirks of its various neighborhoods, and then slow down for a day in the more leisurely and charming Saint Paul.
What is Minnesota’s state snack?
When it comes to all of the different apple varieties, few are more satisfyingly sweet and crisp than the Honeycrisp. This apple was developed at the University of Minnesota and was named Minnesota’s official state fruit in 2006.
What is happening in Minneapolis this weekend?
MINNEAPOLIS, MN — Looking for this weekend’s prep sports schedule for teams throughout the Minneapolis area? Patch and ScoreStream have you covered with this weekend’s scheduled games. Minnesota and the Minneapolis area are filled with high school
What festivals take place in Minneapolis?
Stillwater Harvest Fest – Stillwater. This October 14 and 15,the beautiful town of Stillwater will put on yet another of its delightful festivals.
What are the best things to do in Minneapolis MN?
Minnesota Wild Game. Minnesota is the state of hockey so you have to head to the Xcel Energy Center to watch the Minnesota Wild play at least once in the
What to do in Minneapolis this weekend?
Here are five ways to spend this weekend in the Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area: ⛳️ Watch teams putt their way through nine-hole golf courses carved into ice at the Wayzata Chilly Open this weekend. Or skate to music or a movie on Lake Minnetonka’s