What does code F06 mean on Whirlpool washer?
Errors with the washing machine will result in an error code that appears on the electronic control panel, such as “F06.” The F06 error indicates an electronic communications problem with the washing machine, which may or may not be something that the user can fix, depending upon individual repair ability.
What is code F06?
F06 – Other mental disorders due to known physiological condition | ICD-10-CM.
What does E1 F6 mean on Whirlpool?
There may be a problem with the Appliance Manager Control, the Converter Control, or the associated wiring. There are a variety of different reasons this may be happening. Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
What does fo1 mean?
The F01 indicates a failed electronic machine control board. This error code can sometimes be caused by a glitch or power surge through the electrical lines. You may be able to clear this code by unplugging the washer for 5 minutes. …
How do I remove E1 error from Whirlpool washer?
- Check that the water faucets are not closed.
- Check that the water pressure in the house is over 20 kPa.
- Clean the inlet hose filter screens. Be careful not to remove or disturb the screen placement.
- Check that the drain hose is not below 27½” (700 mm) from the floor.
How to fix a whirlpool Cabrio?
Disconnect the power to the washer.
How do you clear the codes on a whirlpool Cabrio?
– Unplug the washer for 1 minute from the electrical outlet. – Plug the washer back in and lift and lower the lid 6 times within a 12 second period. You have 30 seconds to start lifting and lowering the lid. – The motor has now been reset and is ready for you to start a cycle.
How to reset error codes on Whirlpool Cabrio washer?
Go to your display pad and touch any button you see there.
How to reset a whirlpool Cabrio?
To clear the error code,tap any key on the display pad or,if possible,the Pause/Cancel key.