How do I make my friends list visible on Facebook?
Classic mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap How People Find and Contact You.
- Tap Who can see your friends list?
- Select the audience of people (such as Friends) you’d like to have access to your friends list.
How do I not show my friends list?
How to Hide Your Friends List in the Facebook App
- Tap Menu (three horizontal lines).
- Tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Audience and Visibility section and tap How People Find and Contact You.
- Tap Who can see your friends list.
- Tap one of the options to set your privacy preferences.
How do I manage friends on Facebook?
To add or remove friends from a list:
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Tap below their profile picture.
- Select Edit Friend List.
- Tap any lists you want to add the friend to, or tap a list with a next to it to remove them from the list.
- Tap Done.
How do I hide my friends list on FB mobile?
Tap the menu icon (it looks like three horizontal lines) which is in the upper right for Android or in the lower right for iPhone. Tap “Settings & Privacy.” Tap “Settings.” Under “Audience and Visibility,” tap “How People Find and Contact You.”
How to see someone’s hidden friends on Facebook?
Visit the Google Chrome web store and install ‘Social Revealer’
Why is my friends list not showing on Facebook?
Log in to Facebook and then open the profile page of the friend of the Facebook user you want to see.
How to see who Unfriended Me on Facebook secretly?
How to See Who Unfriended me on Facebook Secretly Robots . If you want to find out if someone removed you as a friend, check out the following tell-tale signs: Facebook Friends List: I Can’t See Their Name on My Friends List. An easy way to tell if a person has unfriended you is through your friend list. If someone unfriended you from the
How to see who Unfriended you on Facebook?
Head to the Chrome Web Store.