How do I contact BBC South Today?
- By telephone. To speak to a journalist, please call 02380 226201.
- By email. Email us on [email protected]
- By post. Write to:
- Facebook. Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/BBCSouthToday.
- Twitter. Follow us on Twitter at @BBCSouthNews.
- Weather pictures.
How do you send an email to BBC News?
- By email. [email protected]
- On Twitter. twitter.com/newswatchbbc.
- By telephone. 0370 010 6676.
- By post. Newswatch. W1 NBH 03D. BBC Broadcasting House. London W1A 1AA.
Who is Sally Taylor BBC South Today?
Sally Taylor, a seasoned broadcaster from “BBC South Today” in 2022, offers her personal opinions while focused on her road to recovery. English journalist and TV host Sally Taylor is well known for her appearances on BBC South Today. She has won the public’s love since she is renowned for breaking news without “fear or favor.”
What happened to Sally Taylor?
Sally Taylor was a presenter on BBC South Today who worked with the late Harry Gration on the show. The journalist recently paid tribute to her former co-presenter, Harry Gration, on Twitter. People are curious to know what the famous BBC presenter has been up to all these years and why she quit South Today so many years ago.
Is Sally Taylor still undergoing treatment for breast cancer?
Breast cancer was identified as Sally Taylor’s disease in 2000. The journalist appears to still be undergoing treatment even though she overcame the disease and is expected to make a full recovery. Taylor earlier revealed to her fans that she was still hospitalized and had not yet totally recovered.
Who is Sally Smith?
Away from the screen Sally enjoys sailing, has a passion for good wine and food and is a keen organic gardener. Sally’s professionalism and attention to detail are key to her style. Her sharp sense of humour with her colleagues and with the audience at home has made her one of the most popular presenters in the south of England.