Is MINI car available in India?
Mini’s current product range in India includes models such as the Mini 3-door hatch, Mini 5-door hatch, Mini Convertible, Mini Clubman and the Mini Countryman. The company also offers a range of performance oriented models under the John Cooper Works (JCW) sub-brand.
Which is the best car in MINI?
Best Mileage Cars
- Mini Cooper JCW. 47.70 Lakh | 17 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Mini Cooper JCW Hatchback. Hatchback | Petrol.
- Mini Cooper. 40 – 40.58 Lakh | 16 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Mini Cooper S.
- Mini Cooper Convertible. 46.50 – 47.08 Lakh | 16 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Mini Cooper Convertible S.
- Mini Countryman.
Is MINI Cooper available in India?
The Cooper is available in 8 colours. The mileage of Cooper is 16.3 kmpl….MINI Cooper Price in India.
|Mumbai||₹ 47.89 Lakh onwards|
|Bangalore||₹ 50.53 Lakh onwards|
|Delhi||₹ 46.57 Lakh onwards|
|Pune||₹ 47.89 Lakh onwards|
Is Mini Cooper is BMW?
A year after the sale of the Rover Group, the new MINI celebrated its world premiere under the BMW Group umbrella in summer 2001: The brand launched its comeback with MINI One and MINI Cooper models.
Which small car is best in India?
Top 10 Small Cars in India
- Maruti Alto 800. (Source: financialexpress)
- Renault Kwid. (Source: Autocarindia)
- Maruti Celerio. (Source: autos.maxabout)
- Tata Tiago. (Source: newsbytesapp)
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios. (Source: autotrader)
- Maruti Swift. (Source: parkers)
- Maruti Baleno. (Source: carwale)
- Tata Altroz. (Source: autocarindia)
Where is MINI made?
The MINI is built to meet stringent BMW Group quality standards at the BMW Group plant in Oxford, England. With partner plants in the Netherlands and Austria, where the MINI Convertible and MINI Countryman are being built.
What is the price of mini car in India?
The standard MINI 3-Door is priced from Rs. 38 lakh and the upcoming MINI Cooper SE can easily command a price tag of around Rs. 50 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom). The model will arrive as a Completely Built Unit (CBU) and will be the most affordable luxury electric vehicle to go on sale when compared to the Jaguar I-Pace, Mercedes-Benz EQC, and the Audi e-tron range.
What is the best small car in India?
– Very comfortable for a small car – Smart and high-quality interior – Punchy and frugal 1.2 Puretech 100 petrol engine
Which is the best car to buy in India?
Tata Nexon. The Nexon is one of the most impactful and elegant looking SUVs in its segment.
What are the luxury cars in India?
– 150 kW DC Charger – 80% in 31 min / 95 kms added range in 10 min – 50 kW DC Charger – 80% in 73 min / 100 kms added range in 21 min – 11 kW AC Charger – 100% in about 7 hrs / 100 kms added range in 2.5 hrs