How do you pronounce Mortdecai?
How do you pronounce Chukwuma?
- Phonetic spelling of Chukwuma. chuk-wu-ma.
- Meanings for Chukwuma. A Nigerian footballer who plays for the SK Sokol Brozany team as a Forward.
- Examples of in a sentence. Steelers RT Chukwuma Okorafor Qualifies for Performance …
- Translations of Chukwuma. Italian : Lorena b.-magenta.
What does Talitha mean in Hebrew?
Talitha as a girl’s name is of Aramaic origin meaning “little girl”. In the Bible, Talitha is a reference to the resurrection of Jairus’s daughter when Jesus said, “Child, arise”.
How do you pronounce Onyeije?
Phonetic spelling of Onyeije
- onyei-je. Janet Van Der Berg.
- o-nye-j. Candace Renner.
- o-ni-ye-j. Candace Renner.
- O-nye-j. Zama Green.
How do you pronounce Ekwueme?
- Phonetic spelling of Ekwueme. eh-coo-eh-meh. ek-wueme.
- Meanings for Ekwueme.
- Examples of in a sentence. Alex Ekwueme Varsity honours Badmus.
Who is Talitha in the Bible?
Talitha is a name given in reference to the raising of the daughter of Jairus in the Gospel of Mark, depicted in this 1878 painting by Gabriel Max.
Where can I find a pronunciation guide for the Bible?
This is available on every Bible name page and shows the phonetic pronunciation of every word. Along with our online pronunciation guide, BibleSpeak also provides links to some of the best resources for Bible study available today.
How to pronounce Abaddon in the Bible?
Bible pronunciation guide 1 Abaddon (uh-BAD-uhn) 2 Abimelech (uh-BIM-uh-lek) 3 Abram (AY-bruhm) 4 Absalom (AB-suh-luhm) 5 Abu (ah-BOO) 6 Admah (AD-muh) 7 Aegean (ih-JEE-uhn) 8 Agrippa (uh-GRIP-uh) 9 Ahimelech (uh-HIM-uh-lek) 10 Alphaeus (al-FEE-us)
What does it mean to ghettoize someone?
Definition of ghettoize. ghettoized; ghettoizing. transitive verb. : to isolate in or as if in a ghetto.
Are immigrant communities in Europe ghettoized?
— Issac Bailey, CNN, 25 May 2017 Immigrant communities in Europe are much more ghettoized, much less warmly accepted. — Andy Borowitz, The New Yorker, 15 May 2017