How do I get Google Chrome as my homepage?
To default to Google, here’s how you do it:
- Click the Tools icon at the far right of the browser window.
- Select Internet options.
- In the General tab, find the Search section and click Settings.
- Select Google.
- Click Set as default and click Close.
How do I make this my home page?
- In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Under “Home page,” enter: www.google.com .
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser.
How do I change my Homepage on Windows 11?
Change your home page for Internet Explorer 11
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , and then select Internet options.
- On the General tab, under Home page, enter the URL of the site you want to set as a home page.
- Select Apply, and then select OK.
How do I make Google my Home page with Windows 10?
How do I change my homepage on Windows 11?
How do I change from Bing to Google on Chrome?
In the top right corner of the browser, click the Tools icon. Click Internet options. In the General tab, find the “Search” section and click Settings. Select Google.
How do I make Google my Homepage?
Open Microsoft Edge.
How do you set Google as a homepage?
Set the homepage to Google. Type in https://www.google.com on the Homepage field then click on the “X” button on the upper right corner of the small window. A confirmation box will appear. Click the “Change Homepage” button to save your change and exit the window. Advertisement.
How to make Google your homepage?
How to set Google as a homepage?
After you open Chrome,tap on the browser’s three-dot menu icon,located on the top right side of the app.